Gentle Fudge
religion, politics, current events, and other fashionable dinner conversation.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Test for Echo
Ladies and gentlemen, we are up and running.

True to my word, there will be little published here that is of a personal nature. I don't care to share that with strangers and very few will find my personal life all that interesting anyway.

First order of business will be marketing and church.
Can they get along?
Do we need to market our singular versions of Christianity to the world as we know it? Will we ever get beyond the silly "us v. them" mentality? And what do we need to represent anyway? Where is the love, man?

These and more when I get some long overdue shut-eye.

Labels:

posted by Sara @ 10:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sara
Home: gypsy wanderer, United States
About Me: Those who know me find me stubborn, opinionated, open-minded, strong-willed, of some intelligence, and yet they still hang around.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Love God. Love all. Serve both.

There is wisdom in turning as often as possible from the familiar to the unfamiliar: it keeps the mind nimble, it kills prejudice, and it fosters humor. -George Santayana, philosopher (1863-1952)

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER